Appearance nowadays plays an essential role in relationships and even success which makes procedures for correcting imperfections highly wanted by many. The teeth are not merely a tool used for chewing and grinding foods; it is also essential for a person’s beautiful smile. That said many people go the extra miles to attain straighter teeth with the help of Orthodontic treatments.
Invisalign is considered as a breakthrough in dental technology and is preferred by teens and adults alike for teeth straightening. Its advantages over conventional orthodontic treatments are undeniable which is why its popularity has been steadily increasing over the years. Conventional braces may be effective for teeth straightening, but people do not like the thought of having metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands inside their mouths.
We at Pawhuska Dental understand the specific needs of our patients regarding their teeth, and to guarantee their comfort and convenience we offer Invisalign for teeth straightening. It is one of the most popular treatment nowadays that provides effectivity without any hassles like the conventional approach.
How to Straighten Teeth Successfully with Invisalign?
- Commit to wearing Invisalign every day for 20 to 22 hours, make sure to only remove the tray when cleaning, eating, drinking anything but water.
- The first two days of the treatment is when it is most effective. The teeth move more allowing the trays to guide the teeth to its proper position. Although it is already given to wear the trays as much as possible, it should go double for the first 48 hours for better progress.
- Change each aligner on time and following the correct sequence. The dentist usually instructs a patient to switch out trays every two weeks, but it may vary depending on their teeth condition. Proper sequence should be followed to avoid unnecessary discomfort caused by wearing the wrong tray.
- Take care of the Invisalign aligners by using a soft-bristled toothbrush, gentle soap, and lukewarm water to prevent the tray from scratches and deformation.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. The mouth may try to overproduce saliva in an attempt to clear up something that is stuck which can make a patient quickly dehydrated.
- The aligner may feel weird, but the best way to get rid of the feeling is to try speaking while the aligner is on, this helps the patient to get used to the tray quickly.
Say goodbye to embarrassment by having a discreet, comfortable, convenient, yet effective teeth straightening treatment and say hello to beautiful looking smile with Invisalign!
Bring out your best smile with Invisalign in Pawhuska, book your appointments with Pawhuska Dental! Call us to experience an outstanding treatment in making your teeth straighter, beautiful and healthy!